Monday, August 10, 2015

Remembering the Moments We Had

I have recently been talking to my ex and I can't stop thinking about all the amazing times we had, but also all the bad times we had. It makes me miss everything and it gets sad, it really does. I miss it all. Whether or not it is the sex I miss, the fun times, or the endless texts of him sending me lyrics. I miss it all. Everything about it. It has been about 10 months now since we broke up and it is good to take to him, but he is getting jealous because I found a guy and I really like him, but I posted pictures and everything with him.. so my ex got jealous and got mad so he blocked me on everything. It is sad because I wanted to shove it in his face at first that I found somebody, but I knew that wasn't the kind of person I am, so I stopped doing it on purpose. I miss talking to him and hanging out with him. I only want us to be okay again. That's all I want for our friendship. He said he is still looking over me with the things I do but I don't know why he keeps doing it and he also says that he feels responsible for my actions. I don't understand but it's a "him thing". He says I wouldn't understand, but I'm trying to with every bone in my body. He taught me everything about my sexual ways and he also taught me how to actually be happy. He showed me that I changed and needed to change back to myself because I slipped away. 
I have him to thank for teaching me logic and reason and using that in my everyday life. I can't thank him enough and he doesn't realize how much he is and has been appreciated by me. He was my first love. I loved him and he will always have a special place in my heart. So, thank you if you are reading this (probably not).
-the writer

No comments:

Post a Comment