Sunday, August 2, 2015

Talking to the Ex..

It's never a great idea to talk to your ex. Feelings, emotions, passions, etc. they all come back to haunt you.. at least that was my personal experience with that the first time I talked to my ex. No, my current crush does not know I am still in contact with him and frankly, it's not the best idea for him to know right now. Yes, honesty is the best policy and being truthful is the best thing as well, but right now, times are hard and that's the last thing he needs to worry about. Being just friends with an ex is okay, but only if you don't develop any feelings for him. Fortunately, I haven't nor will I in the future. Some things have triggered the water works (tears) because of the past and just thinking about the past makes things 110% worse. I'll admit he can be an asshole at times, but I'm willing to tolerate it. The fighting wasn't good when we were together and frankly, it isn't fun now. Of course I miss what we had, but moving on and finding the guy I'm with now was the best thing I have ever done for myself. It took me a good 6 months to move on after we broke up. Although we were friends with benefits for 4 months, I don't care because it was the best experience I had gotten. I'm happy to say I wasn't cheated on or taken advantage of, and hopefully in the future I'm not going to be taken advantage of. God has my life in His hands and He has a path for me and I trust Him to make good things and some bad things come my way. God only puts the things in your life that He knows you can handle.  Yet, it is only up to you to choose whether you want to move on from that thing or let it take your life piece by piece.  I can only thank God so much for putting the guy I'm with, in my life. I get the feeling we will go far and I think that is a sign or a signal from God saying to go all the way and don't let anything stop you from being with him. 
Thank you God and thank you to my readers. I wouldn't be here still if it wasn't for you.

I love you all. 
-the writer

No comments:

Post a Comment